1. Information Collected; Use of Information; Sharing of Information
a. Personally Identifiable Information
Your Personal Information may be used by us (i) to process your registration to the Sites and Applications and any entries to promotions as well as inquiries via the Sites and Applications; (ii) to communicate with you and receive feedback; (iii) to fulfill requests and notify you of new Sites and Applications or upgrades to our Sites and Applications; and (iv) as required by applicable laws, rules or regulations, or any policies applicable to this Sites and Applications. We may share your Personal Information with third parties to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us, for example, in order to fulfill a prize, purchase, or confirm eligibility. We also share your Personal Information with third parties if we believe that the law requires us to do, or to protect our own property or the property of our affiliates. Additionally, in the event of a corporate restructuring (such as, a sale, merger or other asset transfer), we may share your Personal Information with a third party.
In order to create a better electronic community, we may keep track of patterns of use in the emails we send out. We note which links are clicked in our e-mail communications as specific user profile information to tell us what areas are of most interest to our email recipients. We may use this information to better personalize the content and promotions that visitors and mail recipients will see in our mailings.
We may disclose any of your personal information to law enforcement or other appropriate third parties in connection with criminal investigations, investigation of fraud, infringement of intellectual property rights, or other suspected illegal activities, or as otherwise may be required by applicable law, or, as we deem necessary in our sole discretion, in order to protect our legitimate legal and business interests.
We may use the information we collect from you for the purpose of providing you with technical support, customer service, and account maintenance. We use the information we collect to learn what you like, tailor your experience accordingly, and to improve our Sites and Applications. We will sometimes send promotional or community e-mail to our members and to the general public who want to receive e-mail from us.
We sometimes share general, demographic, or aggregated (not personal) information with third parties about our user base, but that information does not include any personal information.
You will be deemed to have consented to the disclosure to, and use by, a subsequent owner or operator of the Sites and Applications, of any personal information contained in the our database for such site, if we assigns all of our rights and obligations regarding the use of your personal information at the time of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, sale of all or substantially all of our assets to a subsequent owner or operator, or similar event.
2. Protection for Children and Minors. The Sites and Applications are not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 13. If we have knowledge that a person under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such Personal Information from our database. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to access or submit any content or information, including Personal Information, to the Sites and Applications. If you are under the age of 18, including those children under the age of 13, you are not authorized to access or submit any content or information to the Sites and Applications.
3. Opt-Out. If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please send an email to us at the address below requesting to be removed from our e-mail list. You will also have the option of clicking on a link included in email correspondence you receive from us in order to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Email Contact: CGarrity[at]360publicrelations.com
Please note that there might be a brief delay between when you submit your request to “opt-out” and when it is processed and reflected in our systems; accordingly you may continue to receive communications from us for a limited time after you submit your request. We appreciate your patience.
7. Offers and Promotions. We may from time to time offer you opportunities that are sponsored or co-branded with third parties. Such content may include contests, sweepstakes or promotions. In connection with such opportunities, the relevant third parties may obtain Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to participate in such opportunity. We have no control over these third parties’ use of such information.
- See more at: http://www.360publicrelations.com/privacy-policy#sthash.IJ5PXnfF.dpuf